Mar 14, 2010

I Just Love Good Smelling People

"I judge people on how they smell, not how they look." By Jennifer Lopez

Above is the quote by Jennifer Lopez about smell. Why must she say that?? Because she is selling perfume?? Hehehe might be..but who don't like good smell? I loooove good smelling people. It make us feel good, feel comfortable and make us feel attractive to that people who have good smell. And of course if we want other way around, we also must have a very very good smell :).

Logically smells mean a lot to us for us to analyze, good smells will attract while bad smells will repel us away. As usual our nose is our most relied and trusted sense that give us feedback about what is good and what is not good for us. Agree with me??

So many product been produced for giving people good smell such as perfume, deodorant, talcum powder and etc. So many brands been advertised such DKNY, Adidas, CK, J-Lo :), Euphoria and etc. All of this actually have one target, giving our people good smell. But not all suitable for us. Some of theories saying that its related to our hormones. Sometime when our friend using A product, she smell OMG very very sexy but when we use on us..Aiiyohhhh!! smell like hell..isk hell smell what?? huhuhu..simple quote from the pass SMELL LIKE HELL.. just using it.. Continue about smell..what when wrong?? Absolutely because we are not suitable with the perfume lah... 

Good example of deodorant give you GOOD SMELL ;)

Talking about smell, I still remember how my late aunts teaches me how to get a good smell and I still practice it till today. Start with basic action while taking bath, you must soap your body, shampoo your hair and brush your teeth. It will leave you with the smell of the soap, shampoo and toothpaste scent. You might thing everybody know this action, huhu you never know that some of our friends not even brush their teeth or taking their morning bath. Trust me...

Is it enough with taking bath everyday without supporting with any product :) ?? My aunt teaches how to use talcum powder when i was small.. You must put the talcum powder all over your body part so that without perfume also you smell very nice. I am very happy that time. So till today I still practice that but what will happen is my floor also full of powder..heheh :D

But when I reached 12 years old, i feel something was wrong with myself. Morning should be okay but come to afternoon I smell awful, stick and whatever hell smell. Then I know that I need to use deodorant as additional stuff to make my body odor goes away. My hormone change and it make me sweating. Without deodorant, my body especially my armpit smell like hell again :).. Without us knowing actually our parent is the main key element who must teaches us about the hygiene and how to get a good smell. Hygiene and good smell are really true best friend. Without both we just a hypocrite person. I think you know what I mean. You can simply wake up and only brush your teeth, wash your face and wear good cloth. Spray half a bottle of perfume and go to college, work or a date with confident face. And everybody will attract to you and you feel so good but actually you are lying to yourself. 

When I reached 17, I feel not confident with myself. I think the smell that I have not very attractive. My mum was a member of one product that famous that time. She start bought me a perfume and body lotion. At time I feel so happy and wear whatever she gave me as long as I smell good and people love me.. But now I am working, I can choose what I like and smell good for me. There are few tips of testing perfumes;

1. Testing the perfume on the wrist which can reveal how able are you in judging the new flavor. Never touch or rub where you spray – alcohol should evaporate to allow pure essences to sit on the skin.

2. Way of perfuming which you only can sprayed on the pulse points only. Remember!

3. Appreciate how the essence transforms when coming in contact with your skin. Although blotter smelled or directly on glass perfume seduce you instantly, the new generation of intelligent essences perceive each pH very different and you may not like the perfume on your skin.

Not everybody know how important good smell in life. And you will shock when you know that not everybody knows that they smell awful and stink. Of course nobody dare to tell them right. I used to went through this situation long time ago with somebody who I really care that time. A friend of mine. She have really bad odor and never realized it. But the good thing was she really like to take a bath, sometime 4 times a day. She said because she sweating a lot and of course for me I knew why she smell bad. To tell her about it was not easy and must be carefully without hurting her feeling. 

I asked her to save around RM100 just for us to buy few toiletries. I brought her to supermarket and show her how to choose shower cream/soap, deodorant, talcum powder, hair cream and cheap perfume for a beginner. All of the stuff that I choose for her was according to her body that easily sweating. Everything I done without telling her about her body odor. And today I am very proud of myself, she absolutely have good smell hehe. You all readers might use my technic for your friends :) without hurting them. You also can borrow them your stuff to trigger their interest or give them as a present such as set of toiletries. With this action, we can make sure that all of our friends around us have good smell.

My youngest sister have her own unique preference, a guy with a GOOD SMELL really sexy and attractive. So you guys out there..aheheh if you want girls to attract to you...aheheh start with a GOOD SMELL... Cheeriooo

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS






0 comments:

Post a Comment